( Buy 2 & Get 1 FREE - You purchase 2 of this product and we ship the 3rd one of this product absolutely FREE )
Note: This offer is valid only for the purchase of first 2 product and will not be applicable for more than 2 product purchases.
What causes heavy periods?
Normal menstrual flow can vary from woman to woman depending on a variety of factors. However, in a large proportion of women, menstrual flow may become heavier due to a variety of reasons, ranging from the natural changes experienced during menopause to other factors including hormonal imbalances, fibroids, uterine cysts and polyps, some forms of cancer and certain medications. Intrauterine contraceptive devices (IUDís) may also lead to excessive bleeding.
In order to exclude the above causes, it is important to consult your health care provider about any changes in your menstrual cycle such as increased length of menstruation and heavier flow. Any vaginal bleeding after menopause should also lead you to seek medical advice.
What is Mens-Reduce?
Mens-Reduce is especially formulated for women and contains a combination of herbal and homeopathic ingredients well-known for their positive and tonic effects on female hormonal balance as well as their benefits in maintaining a regular menstrual cycle with normal menstrual flow.
Mens-Reduce comes in a convenient and easy-to-use tincture form, ensuring optimal bio-availability as well as concentrated and therapeutic doses of all the ingredients in the formula.
What are the Ingredients?
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approachô (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
- Artemisia vulgaris is a traditional herb commonly used for promoting menstrual health, especially during the perimenopausal period. Considered by the ancient Anglo-Saxons to be one of the nine sacred herbs, Artemisia vulgaris was traditionally recommended for maintaining regular normal menstruation and promoting calm and trouble-free periods.
- Capsella bursa-pastoris is another female tonic herb which also has added benefits in promoting overall hormonal health.
- Calendula officinalis is used as a menstrual cycle regulator in naturopathic medicine. This herb is excellent for the promotion of regular periods and will also provide an additional calming effect in women who experience common routine menstrual cramps.
- Viburnum opulus is also known as Cramp Bark and is known to ease nervous tension as well as relax the uterus, relieving common menstrual cramps.
- China (30C) is also known as Cinchona and is a homeopathic ingredient used to promote healthy levels of iron in the blood and is also recommended to increase physical stamina and energy.
- Calc. carb (30C) is a homeopathic remedy often used to promote normal menstrual flow and can also be useful for women who commonly experience tender breasts during menstruation
- Sepia (30C) is homeopathically recommended to promote hormonal balance and encourage regular trouble-free periods and balanced mood.
- Belladonna (30C) is also a homeopathic remedy and is very useful for the maintenance of regular periods and balanced mood.
Contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical ethanol when diluted as directed.
How do I use Mens-Reduce?
Take 10 - 15 drops in 1/4 cup water three times daily. This remedy must be used every day to support female menstrual health and not only during the menstrual cycle.
Please consult your medical practitioner should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing is not yet established.
How long until I see results?
Improvement may be noted from the first menstrual period though it might take up to three cycles to see the full effectiveness of this natural remedy.
How long will a bottle last?
One 50 ml bottle of Mens-Reduce will last approximately 30 days.