( Buy 2 & Get 1 FREE - You purchase 2 of this product and we ship the 3rd one of this product absolutely FREE )
Note: This offer is valid only for the purchase of first 2 product and will not be applicable for more than 2 product purchases.
What is BrightSpark?
BrightSpark is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected by our clinical psychologist.
Many children suffering from agitated behavioral disruptions are highly creative and intelligent individuals with a wonderful sense of humor. Parents and teachers are often reluctant to suppress this spirit with drugs to control behavior and improve concentration.
BrightSpark will help keep your child alert while at the same time helping child concentration problems and leveling out moods. It will help with consistency and staying on-track with tasks - all without the risk of addiction, sedation, and other side effects.
This remedy is registered with the FDA according to the requirements governing homeopathic over-the-counter medication. All the proven ingredients in BrightSpark are listed with the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States) and the remedy is manufactured in a registered facility under pharmaceutical conditions.
BrightSpark works by assisting the body in the control of behaviors, emotions, and other obstacles to effective concentration, thereby reducing distractibility and restlessness. It may be used to safely maintain health and systemic balance in the brain and nervous system, without side effects.
BrightSpark is effective for children with ADD as well as those with ADHD, and is particularly helpful for those who struggle with anger outbursts and inappropriate behavior that seems to resist all parental discipline.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet, BrightSpark helps children to maintain healthy consistent behavior, clear focus, and optimum performance by providing a sound platform to support wellness and vitality. BrightSpark, along with other herbal supplements to help concentration, can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the Ingredients?
BrightSpark contains the following ingredients especially selected for behavior-related complaints:
- Hyoscyamus (30C) has been known to help alleviate over-excitability, restlessness, and general disruptive behavior in those who are hard to control. (Lamont J. Homoeopathic treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder; a controlled study. Br Homoeopath J. 1997;86:196-200.) Also provides general relief from sudden frenetic outbursts and involuntary twitching commonly experienced with tic disorders. Hyoscyamus can also be of benefit to people who have a tendency to foolish behavior, who may display facial grimaces, inappropriate behavior, and fidgeting hands.
- Tuberculinum (30c) was traditionally used for allergy-related complaints, but can also be used to soothe irritability and for those with a flustered disposition. From a homeopathic point of view, Tuberculinum is best suited to people who long for constant stimulation and change, often accompanied by destructive anger, disillusionment, irritability, and a strong sense of discontent.
- Arsen Iod (30c) is used to promote balance during temper outbursts, but can also assist in suppressing annoyance when confronted with trying and frustrating circumstances. This proven homeopathic remedy is often recommended for people who tend to be irritable and restless, or excitable and impatient with sudden outbursts. There is often a history of allergic reactions or hayfever.
- Verta Alb (30C) can help bring about emotional stability and soothe the nerves during tumultuous inner struggles and conflict. Homeopaths often recommend Verat. alb. for hyperactive children, or those who tend to be critical and restless. A weak immune system is often found, as well as cravings for fruit and ice cream.
Note: All the above ingredients are registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and contained in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
How do I use BrightSpark?
BrightSpark comes in very small pleasant-tasting tablets which can be chewed or dissolved in the mouth.
The recommended daily dose is 2 tablets 3 times daily taken on an empty stomach, when possible.
Note: The first dose (only this initial dose) is one tablet every hour for 6 hours, also taken on an empty stomach where possible. Thereafter, it is 2 tablets 3 times daily.
For children who arrive home late from school, the second dosage can be taken at 3 p.m. or 4 p.m., with the last dose directly before bed. BrightSpark will not cause any sleep problems.
Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
BrightSpark is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
- Triple Complex Brain Tonic is a general all-round tonic supporting the brain and nervous system
- Focus Formula helps maintain healthy attitude and cognitive functioning during over-stimulated periods. (BrightSpark and Focus have been formulated to be used together, as each approaches the problem from a different perspective.)
How long until I see results?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement which increases over time, others will see results after 3 - 6 weeks.
Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding healthy diet, sufficient sleep, regular exercise, and fresh air -- all of which go a long way in contributing to good health and well-being. Regular use is key.
How long will a bottle last?
Each BrightSpark bottle contains 125 tablets and will last approximately 25 days.