Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits & Vegetables
Nutrilite concentrated fruits & vegetables – It is a rich source of a broad range of phytonutrients such as • Flavonoids, • Carotenoids • Polyphenols, etc …all of which have important health promoting benefits.
Nutrilite concentrated fruits & vegetables is the power of Phytonutrients
• The convenient way to get some of the most researched PHYTONUTRIENTS in amounts equivalent to 10 servings of fruits & vegetables.
• And, the added benefits of the exclusive NUTRILITE plant concentrates.
• No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives added
Benefits of Nutrilite concentrated fruits & vegetables is a product for all those:
1. Who wish to bridge the “Phytonutrient gap” in their diet.
2. Who are health-conscious.
3. Who understand the benefits of natural products.
4. Who want to provide the best for their families.
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant or lactating women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product
• Two tablets daily, preferably with a meal
• Children under 12 years of age, pregnant or lactating women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult with a physician before using this product Ideally, the level of phytochemicals in the blood should remain fairly constant, thus the product should not be taken all at once, but rather two times throughout the day.
Nutritional Information Serving Size: 2 tablets Servings Per Container: 30 Parameters Unit Approximate composition per serving Approximate composition per 100 g Energy Kcal 3.56 375.50 Carbohydrate g 0.81 85.40 Protein g 0.02 2.40 Total Fat g 0.02 2.70 Quercetin (from Fava d’anta extract) mg 100 10526 Ellagic Acid (from Pomegranate extract) mg 26 2736 Catechin (EGCG/ from Green Tea) mg 60 6315 Hesperidin (from Orange Extract) mg 40 4210 Lutein (from Marigold extract mg 4 421 Lycopene (from Tomato Extract) mg 2 210 NUTRILITE® Phytonutrient Co