Nirdosh Herbal Cigarettes – 10 Packs
Qty : 10 packs of 20 cigarettes each pack
“Clarity of mind, throat, chest and sense organs and lightness of head are features of correct smoking” based on Charak Samhita (Ancient Ayurvedic Text)
Nirdosh is truly a herbal product where each cigarette is hand made according to a 5000 year old Ayurvedic formula. All of the herbs contained in Nirdosh are used therapeutically. The herbs have been chosen for detoxification of the lungs, stimulation of digestion and for a calming, nervine action that helps relax the mind. Nirdosh can be used to Quit Smoking Tobacco or it can be smoked for its own sake.
Nirdosh Herbal Cigarettes contains:
* Tendu leaf
* Indian Cinnamon
* Bishops Weed
* Indian Bedellium
For thousands of years many cultures have enjoyed ceremonial rituals that have included the smoking of herbs in one form or another. This ritual has digeressed into the bad and unhealthy habbit of smoking processed tobacco that also contains many toxins.
Many people challenge me and say that all smoking is bad. My response is that Nirdosh can be smoked in moderation to enhance health. The therapeutic action that these herbs offer, is readily delivered through smoking Nirdosh.
Typically tobacco smokers smoke 10-20 a day or even more. This smoke is highly toxic. Compare this with smoking natural herbs in Nirdosh and the benefits of Nirdosh are profound, while the risk is minimal.
If you have had trouble quitting tobbaco, try weaning yourself off with Nirdosh. Or if you are a social smoker that needs something to smoke and hold at a party, Nirdosh is a great solution to stop you from getting hooked again on tobacco.
Or if you are like me you can smoke Nirdosh at the end of the day as a way to wind down. I also use Nirdosh as a way to combat wet cough and colds in winter.
* Nirdosh can be used to give up the habit of tobacco and marijuana smoking
* Nirdosh increases metabolism, helping digestion and the removal of toxins from the chest and lungs.
Smoking has been enjoyed for thousands of years. Smoking is a social, traditional and ceremonial activity that can be relaxing and enjoyable. Nirdosh allows you to enjoy smoking without the hazardous effects of tobacco and other harmful herbs.
Nirdosh and Ayurveda :
* The formula of Nirdosh has herbs that work on the Kapha dosha. The lungs are a Kapha environment, they are cool and damp. Smoking increases heat and is drying. Nirdosh may be smoked therapeutically especially on cold wet days or to alleviate wet cough.
* Nirdosh improves agni, the digestive fire, which improves general health and immunity.
* Nirdosh calms the mind, alleviating anxiety and stress, pacifying the destructive force of excessive vata. Nirdosh lightens the body and mind providing clarity and happiness.
* Nirdosh can be smoked during the morning and early evening (Kapha times) for a balancing effect.
* Nirdosh is an excellent replacement for tobacco addiction and is safe.
* Dose varies according to season, time of day and individual suitability. Minimal and moderate use is always the safest way to administer herbs, however when attempting to reduce the addictions of tobacco it may be considered safe to smoke Nirdosh more frequently.