Himalaya Rumalaya Liniment
- Sprains & strains - Arthritic conditions - Pain & Swelling
Qty : 50 ml
Rumalaya liniment is a polyherbal formulation indicated for the management of pain and inflammation associated with the musculoskeletal inflammatory disorders.
Rumalaya liniment spreads easily, ensures deeper penetration and exerts analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and rubefacient actions.
Gandhapura taila (oil of Gaultheria) and Sarala (Indian turpentine), the prominent ingredients of Rumalaya liniment, have well known analgesic actions.
The anti-inflammatory effect of Rumalaya liniment reduces inflammation and swelling associated with pain.
The rubefacient action of Rumalaya liniment helps flush out the chemical mediators of pain and inflammation, and help in faster pain relief.
Directions for use :
Clean the affected area. Pour sufficient quantity of Rumalaya liniment and massage gently till the liniment is absorbed. Apply two to three times daily, or as directed by your physician.
Side Effects :
Rumalaya liniment is not known to have any side effects if applied as per the prescribed directions for use.
Rumalaya liniment should not be applied to open lesions or wounds. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
* Sprains & strains
* Arthritic conditions including osteoarthritis, gout, frozen shoulder, etc.
* Cervical and lumbar spondylitis
* Low backache
* Painful/traumatic inflammatory conditions like fibrositis, bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis, tenosynovitis, myositis, and sciatica
* Sports injuries
Composition : Each ml of Rumalaya liniment contains
* Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) 35mg
* Maricha (Piper nigrum) 35mg
* Tila (Sesamum indicum) 365mg
* Gandhapura taila (Gaultheria fragrantissima) 350mg
* Sarala (Pinus roxburghii) 50mg
* Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora) 90mg
* Pudina satva (Mentha arvensis) 40mg
* Ajamoda satva (Carum copticum) 35mg