Himalaya Herbals Cystone 60 Tablets
Kidney stone formation
Cystone prevents supersaturation of lithogenic substances, controls oxamide (a substance that precipitates stone formation) absorption from the intestine and corrects the crystalloid-colloid imbalance. Cystone inhibits calculogenesis by reducing stone-forming substances like oxalic acid, calcium hydroxyproline, etc., and causes their expulsion by micropulverization.
Cystone causes disintegration of the calculi and the crystals by acting on the mucin, which binds the particles together. Cystone’s antimicrobial activity is beneficial in the prevention of urinary tract infections associated with urinary stones and crystalluria. Cystone’s antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory activities relieve ureteric colic and alleviate symptoms of painful and burning micturition.
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
Side Effects :
Cystone tablets / syrup are not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Indications : Cystone tablets / syrup are useful
1. Effective in both prophylaxis and treatment of adult and pediatric urolithiasis:
1. Oxalate stones
2. Phosphate stones
3. Uric acid and urate stones
4. Infection stones
3. Prevention of post-lithotripsy recurrence
4. As an adjuvant in:
1. Chronic urinary tract infections
2. Non-specific urethritis including dysuria
3. Burning micturition
Composition : Each Cystone tablet contains
* Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata) 130mg
* Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata Syn. Bergenia ligulata / ciliata) 98mg
* Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) 32mg
* Nagarmusta (Cyperus scariosus) 32mg
* Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera) 32mg
* Gojiha (Onosma bracteatum) 32mg
* Sahadevi (Vernonia cinerea) 32mg
* Shilajeet (Purified) 26mg
* Hajrul yahood bhasma 32mg
Buy Himalaya Cystone